Training Restoration Center
LONG TERM VISION
To acquire a series of buildings to provide housing and recovery services and a center that serves as a hub for all activities. Women will progress from one phase to the next growing and expanding via the information and guidance throughout our innovative recovery system.
This system creates a total recovery experience:
- Implementation of our three phase recovery experience in the form of recovery, transition, and restoration
- Effective recovery from all mind or mood altering chemicals
- Experiencing a complete and whole transition, including socialization, goal setting, and career development.
- Fully restored to the community as a viable, productive member of the community at large
The center also serves as a hub for activities, such as:
- Women from the Program serve in a “work assignment capacity” in an effort to develop work ethics and a stable employment record
- A place for community 12 step programs to meet
- Our IOP/OP – DUI/DWI Programs
- At this time – available office rental space for community bus.
Down the road, plans are in the works to provide virtual secretarial office services to support and enhance our business operations. Providing this service will allow us to open an avenue of employment for the women we serve; giving us the opportunity to teach and train our women with marketable business skills.
If you are interested in rental space please fill out the below form.